Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. Coluer reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to pre-advise or inform the users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the Coluer website.
1. Identification data
Social denomination: Inter Bike – Importação e Exportação Lda
Tradename: Coluer Bicycles
Registered office: Zona Industrial de Vagos, Lote 27 3840 Vagos Portugal
Tax identification number: PT504167901
Email: [email protected]
Domain name: www.coluer.com
2. Intellectual and industrial property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of Coluer, where appropriate, have a license or authorization expressed by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in all cases the prior written authorization by Coluer. Any use not previously authorized by Coluer will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside Coluer and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. Coluer expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and must in any case redirect to the main Coluer website.
Coluer acknowledges in favor of its owners the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of rights or any responsibility of Coluer over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email [email protected]
Coluer is exempt from any type of liability derived from the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation on his computer. Please, consult the instructions of your browser to extend this information.
From Coluer’s website, it is possible to redirect to third-party websites. Since Coluer can not always control the content uploaded by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, Coluer states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the authorities the content in question.
Coluer is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of Coluer
However, Coluer is willing to actively collaborate with all users, authorities and security forces, in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Coluer does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a properly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
4. Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Portuguese legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals in Portugal.
Personal data protection
1. Right of information and purpose
Coluer is deeply committed to the protection of personal data and guarantees full compliance with the obligations provided.
- The purpose for which the data is collected will be that of each specific case, but it will always aim to manage the service provided by the company to the client within the framework of the commercial relationship that links them, send information and advertising about offers, promotions, recommendations and make new products based on the preferences of our customers.
2. Right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data, by email to [email protected], or by sending a mail to the following address: Industrial Zone of Vagos, Lot 27 3840 Vagos Portugal.
The user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services of all emails sent by Coluer indicating “CANCEL” in the subject of the same.
3. Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, are strictly necessary to meet their request, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Coluer is true and is responsible for communicating to the company, any modification of them. The data provided by users to Coluer and will be treated to perform the following purposes:
- Send of commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by Coluer, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom it has reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by Coluer and will be products and services related to the Coluer sector.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
- Send the website’s newsletter. Coluer expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data was to be made, prior, express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested. by the holders. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, Coluer does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
4. Form of sending the email
The way of sending our emails is being done in compliance with national and international laws by which any shipment that has not been previously requested by the recipient is illegal, unless it is done only once, the word ADVERTISEMENT appears in the subject and the revocation of the user’s consent is facilitated.
5. Security measures
Coluer has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it addresses, confidentiality and privacy thereof, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.